Terms and Conditions
Copyright Owner: Anipedia.org
Copyright Material: Infectious Diseases of Livestock
Prof J A W Coetzer
Faculty of Veterinary Science
University of Pretoria
Private Bag X04, Onderstepoort, 0110, South Africa
- License Conditions
This Agreement is based on a Creative Commons (CC) Licensing System with the following conditions:
- Attribution-Non-Commercial: This licence allow the users to remix, tweak, and build upon the licensed work non-commercially. Their new works must acknowledge Anipedia.org (www.anipedia.org) as the source and any derivatives works are to be for non-commercial purposes. Users do not have to license their derivative works on the same license terms and conditions.
- Credit must be given to Infectious Diseases of Livestock as the source of the material with an electronic link provided to Anipedia.org (www.anipedia.org). It is recommended that the source should be acknowledge as follows:
Anipedia, www.anipedia.org: JAW Coetzer and P Oberem (Directors), Infectious Diseases of Livestock, JAW Coetzer, GR Thomson, NJ Maclachlan, M-L Penrith and A Michel (Editors).
- The subscription is intended for one user that will have access to the licensed material, i.e Infectious Diseases of Livestock via the Anipedia.org platform for the duration of the subscription period of 12 months.
- Changes to content or access
Anipedia.org reserves the right to modify the content, type and availability of the digital product at any time.
- Processing and payment
- We accept major credit cards and certain digital wallet services. Please contact us if you believe your access was terminated in error.
- All prices are in reflected in South African Rand, unless otherwise indicated.
- Anipedia.org reserves the right to change prices at any time. You will have the opportunity to accept the new price or cancel your subscription at that time.
- Applicable taxes may vary over time. You will be notified of any changes regarding applicable taxes and be provided with the opportunity to cancel your subscription and obtain a refund if payment has already been made.
- Your subscription may not include access to all digital resources on Anipedia.org, and you may be required to pay additional fees for access to further additional resources. When using your digital product, you may incur additional charges from third party service providers such as telecommunications fees, data fees or service provider fees. You will be responsible for paying such additional charges.
- If you believe someone else has used your account or you are being charged for a product you do not have, please contact us.
- Billing of digital subscription
- We will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your subscription. All Anipedia.org digital subscriptions are renewed automatically after the 12 month subscription period.
- When we renew your subscription, we will use the payment method currently associated with your account.
- Please see our conditions relating to Cancellation and Refund below for guidance on cancellations.
- If your credit card expires or your payment method is otherwise invalid, your subscription will not automatically be terminated. However, you will remain responsible for all relevant charges.
- We may occasionally offer promotions. The specific terms of each promotion will be stated at the time the promotion is offered. Each promotion will be different and promotions cannot be combined. You will be required to provide your payment details when you sign up for a promotion.
- If you purchase a digital product that includes downloadable software, your download and use of that software may be subject to additional terms or end user license agreements.
- Cancellation and Refund of subscription(s)
- Notification of intention to cancel your subscription is required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
- We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in future.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your subscription(s) with prior notice.